handling correspondence using electronic means of communication
By contacting us, filling out the contact form or sending us a message via e-mail - you consent to the processing of your personal data for the purpose of handling correspondence between you and the administrator.
According to Art. 13 sec. 1 and 2 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC – General Data Protection Regulation – (GDPR), we would like to inform you that:
The administrator of your personal data will be the European Film Center CAMERIMAGE, on behalf of which acts the Director, with its seat at ul. Rynek Nowomiejski 28 in Toruń, phone number: 608 616 963, email: email@example.com.
A data protection officer has been appointed for contact in the field of personal data protection, which you can contact by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Indication of the specific purpose and legal basis of processing depends on the reason for contacting the administrator and so:
1) Your contact details – your email address – will be processed on the basis of your consent in order to accept correspondence, analyze it and possibly provide a reply. The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 sec. 1 letter a) of the GDPR,
2) If the content of your message contains information that will require the administrator to process on the basis of separate provisions of law, they will be processed, among others in connection with Art. 6 sec. 1 letter c) GDPR in order to fulfill the legal obligations incumbent on the administrator, resulting from the tasks specified in specific provisions or art. 6 sec. 1 letter e) of the GDPR, when the data is necessary to perform the tasks performed by the administrator in the public interest or to exercise public authority entrusted to the administrator.
2. We may transfer your personal data and make it available only to entities authorized under applicable law, for example:
- public entities, when they make such a request, obviously based on an appropriate legal basis.
- Your personal data will also be disclosed to the employees and associates of the administrator to the extent necessary to perform their duties.
- We can also transfer your personal data to entities that process them on behalf of the administrator, the so-called processing entities, they are, for example: entities providing IT support services for the administrator, external law firms and postal carriers in order to deliver correspondence in the course of the case.
3. Your personal data will be processed until there is a basis for their processing, including the period provided for in the provisions on the storage and archiving of documentation, and so:
1) in the scope of data, where you have consented to their processing, until the consent is withdrawn, but no longer than 3 years from the last electronic contact with the administrator,
2) in other cases, when the content of your message was the basis for the processing of personal data on the basis of specific provisions on the scope, method and principles of data processing, you will be informed separately.
4. On the principles resulting from the GDPR and taking into account the restrictions indicated therein, you are entitled to:
- the right to access your data and receive a copy thereof,
- the right to rectify (correct) your data,
- the right to delete data,
- the right to limit data processing,
- the right to transfer data.
5. Providing personal data is voluntary. However, to receive an answer, it is necessary to provide contact details (email address, telephone number or correspondence address).
6. If it is found that the processing of your data may violate the provisions on the protection of personal data, you also have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office, to the following address: ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw.
7. Your data will not be processed in an automated manner, including in the form of profiling.
8. The administrator does not transfer personal data to a third country or international organizations.